Welcome to CoPHR!
Colorado Public Heath Reporting portal (CoPHR) allows Colorado's health care community to register intent for Meaningful Use for the following public health programs:
For providers registered for cancer reporting, electronic lab reporting or syndromic surveillance, this site provides:
- Online registration for Meaningful Use.
- Self-service access to registration documents.
For Immunization Providers, CoPHR provides a full range of resources to support you in using the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS), including:
- Ability to complete logon request forms to access the CIIS database.
- Monitor EHR Vendor HL7 pre-testing required to begin the CIIS interface process.
- Monitor progress of your organization's interface project once the project begins.
- Access CIIS training information.
- Register intent for Meaningful Use requirements.
- Access Meaningful Use Report Card to support attestation.
- Submit online support tickets to the CIIS Help Desk.
To begin, enroll with CoPHR to create your account.
For more information concerning a particular CDPHE program, select the desired program on the menu bar at the top of the page or click on the links above.