About the CIIS Resource Center
The CIIS Resource Center is a self-service system that will allow you to do the following:
- Enroll your organization for participation in CIIS.
- Submit new user account requests.
- Access training information and resources.
- Provide access to electronic data exchange guidelines and CIIS messaging specifications.
- Test Health Level 7 (HL7) messages generated from your EHR against CIIS specifications for formatting accuracy (HL7 validation).
- Register your intent for Meaningful Use Immunization Reporting.
- Print Meaningful Use Report Card, which can be used for attestation documentation.
- Submit online support tickets to the CIIS Help Desk for assistance.
- Review the options below for additional information.
- Enroll your site/group in the CIIS Resource Center. For more information, review the Guidance Documents for Enrollment, under Resource Materials, on the right tab of this screen.